Friday, July 31, 2009

Shoes for flatfoot?

I need some shoes to give me some arch support. I have very flat feet but I have always worn normal shoes. Now that I am working out on a regular basis my feet hurt like hell. People keep telling me it cause of my flat feet. I need some training shoes that will give me some good arch support but are not anymore then around 80 bucks. I also want to get casual shoes with good arch support.

Shoes for flatfoot?
Everyone's feet is unique to themselves. To get a general shoe with an general arch would not necessarily give you the support that you need and could and would cause more pain than support. The best thing to do is visit your doctor, get a script for custom made orthotics. Take the script to your foot doctor and they will custom make an in-sole/orthotic for you to insert into your running shoes.
Reply:It sounds as though you might need to go to a doctor and get orthotics to put into your shoes. You could try Dansko. They have a very good arch support but are expensive ($100+). You can buy them used on ebay sometimes.



Shoes Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment