Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm looking for hard-wearing shoes for a city? Preferably in a casual style.?

I've been burning through shoes in about 3-4 months for the last two years or so. In my last pair of shoes, the in-sole came off after about four weeks and then I wore through the bottom of the shoe. The pair before that, the thread came loose around it and they fell apart. Before that, I wore through the bottom of the shoe as well. I'm size 13 and around 13 stone, so I don't think that my weight should be causing the problems.





I generally walk a lot around the city - maybe 40-50 minutes every day - so I think that it's my choice of shoe that is the problem. Normally, I like shoes with a pale brown leather/suede outside and rubber soles. Does anyone know any really durable brands of shoes? I'm not overly concerned about price anymore if the shoes will last closer to 9 months/1 year.





The shoes I'm currently wearing are about 4 years old and I go back to them whenever my normal shoes die. I don't like them much and I'm starting to wear the bottom of these as well!

I'm looking for hard-wearing shoes for a city? Preferably in a casual style.?
Why don't you try out Nike shoes. They're generally kinda expensive but you can try checking out an outlet. just go to http://ipthing.com/deab58 to see an outlet in your area by putting in your zip code
Reply:I would try a good pair like Doc Martens. They're expensive but I've had shoes from them for years. However, I don't walk as long you do everyday. You can try a good pair of shoes like that and see if that helps. When you go to the shoe store, as the salesmen what they think. If you absolutely do not like them you can try to contact the manufacturer and get a refund. That way you aren't wasting your money... Good luck!



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment